Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today

I feel like I can't write anymore, all I'm doing is putting pen to paper and letting my thoughts run wild, I feel there is no pattern to my writing and it sucks, my only writing which is personal always seems to dark to blog. I've finally completed the Studio Photography course, and I kind of miss it already, I wish I had more time to explore, there's so much happening around, my thoughts are going into a frenzy, I feel I just need to sit a full hour to gather my thoughts and take control again, my thoughts and feelings just need to be filtered down into my mindless glass jug, from there I can sort out right from wrong.

I don't want to be here at Scan anymore, the transparencies that Justin talks about are disappearing, they being replaced by labels, everyone is being labeled, you this and you that.....Fuck that shit, a label doesn't make you who you are, I believe your character is what makes you, I mean to me a Doctor and a Prostitute are the same thing, work is work it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do what you do is good for you.

I want to do another magazine, my last one was entitled "Love and Fear", I think this one will be called "Pity for the City"

I want to take a day off from work and just spend it by myself, I don't want to think about work, Stacey, home, I just want to pack a lunch, mission off to the park with my camera, and just chill there the whole day........hmmmmmmm.......I think that's an idea, I think I'll do that next week when I get paid, I'm thinking the Botanical gardens in Melville will do me just fine.....now I'm smiling again :)

No comments: