Monday, August 9, 2010

Sensing me

1000 smells have crossed my nose & I've smelt nothing
1000 sounds have come into my ears & I've not heard one thing
1000 images have passed my eyes & I've not seen one thing
I've touched a 1000 objects & felt nothing

My senses are dead
I'm dead
I'm dumb & numb
I've been Dumb & numb & I haven't even realised it
I'm a zombie in a world of monkeys

To regain my senses & become alive,I've shut down my senses one at a time for an hour,this way I have to rely on my other senses.
In doing this I feel my senses returning to me

1000 smells have crossed my nose & I smell them
1000 sounds have come into my ears & I hear them
1000 images have passes my eyes & I see them
1000 tastes have entered my mouth & I taste them
I've felt a 1000 objects & become aware of them.

I am my senses & my senses are me.

No comments: