Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Emotions Chop Suey Style

 "I'm so happy cos today I found some friends, they're in my head"

My dreams are being replaced by nightmares, my routine is being shaken by new comings, my love is being replaced by hate, my hearts being eaten alive, I'm slowly imploding.
Only now do I feel that by breaking down is the best thing that could happen to me, because the way I see it breaking apart is exactly that, you're breaking apart which means you're changing, changing for the worst or the best, it don't matter as long as we change.

I broke apart last week and I feel as great as great can be.

My nightmares are being replaced by dreams, my new routine is slowly settling in, my hate is being replaced by love, I'm slowly exploding.

This is me.....the Chop Suey Sylizt!!


No comments: