Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wake Up Sun

Where is the Sun???

Today was one of those days where I literally couldn't wake up,it's like waking up within a dream, trying to get up but your mind is in such a lucid state, that it keeps slipping within dreams, it's hard to explain, the only person that understands this is well.......me.

I had a dream that I was walking down the street with Monica just talking shit, I landed up in a Opium den, dark and dodgy, I felt lost, there was a person in the room that although it did not look like Candice, it felt like her, which was comforting, we didn't really speak, she seemed to be lost in thought. I absorbed as much of this comforting feeling as possible. Candice and I left the Opium den, which then turned to a grey and gloomy London like street from the 1800's, I strolled with not a care, without a destination, without a purpose, all of a sudden I was speaking to Laurence about shit. There was a girl in shadows that caught my attention, I ignored her,someone came running after me saying that this girl in shadows wants to speak to me, my heart skipped a beat, it was someone I KNEW.

No comments: